Friday, August 20, 2010

Jenner Bistro Article - 3

On the journey back to San Francisco, I found a little jewel of a Bistro

On the journey back to San Francisco, I found a little jewel of a Bistro, called Jenner Bistro. I cannot recommend it highly enough! After breaking down my equipment, I found myself needing nourishment – unfortunately, in the countryside, it is quite difficult to find a meal after 8:30 pm. I stopped into Jenner Bistro, at 10 pm, and was sure that we would be denied service, but the gracious and talented Helena Giesea, Head Chef, greeted us and prepared a wonderful meal of Tomales Bay Oysters on the half shell, and a Clam Chowder that blew Yaremy’s taste buds away! Next time you are in Jenner, pay Helena a visit, and tell her I said, ” Hello!”
Original text


Christopher Kilday Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment